If you’ve been thinking about using Instagram, then today’s article is for you.
Not familiar with Instagram? Learn the basics first.
4 questions to ask before starting your Instagram account:
- Do you sell direct to customers? (rather than to other businesses)
- Do people get passionate or genuinely excited about your product or service? (be honest!)
- Can your product or service be communicated well using photography?
- Do you have the resources to produce beautiful, high-quality photography for Instagram? (this is a biggie)
If you can answer YES! to all of the above questions, then congrats – Instagram is for you.
Industries suited to Instagram (examples)
- Photography (obviously!)
Industries NOT well suited to Instagram
- Lawn mowing
- Information Technology (I.T.)
But of course – there are some businesses who break the mould…
Check out American Express (who I thought would be drop dead boring) who manage to make their small plastic card very interesting.
Still not sure about Instagram?
Contact us for a no-obligation chat about which social media platforms could suit your business.
Other articles you might like: