Did you know…
- There are over 2 million people on Facebook in NZ (could any of these people be your current or future customers?)
- 127,080 New Zealander’s joined Facebook in the last 6 months (what other marketing mediums have had this kind of growth?)
- 55% of Facebook users are female, the remainder are male (hopefully!)
- It’s not all young people, with significant growth in the 45+ age categories (see graph)
Age Growth on Facebook in NZ
Statistics Source: http://www.socialbakers.com/facebook-statistics/new-zealand
So will your business be using Facebook in 2013?
If you’re looking to use Facebook this year then I invite you to join one of my upcoming seminars.
During my free 1-hour seminar you’ll learn how to:
- Setup a Facebook page for your business
- What to write/post on your business Facebook page (and how often to post)
- How to track the effectiveness of your Facebook page
- January: Tuesday the 15th at 2pm (64 Devonport Rd, Tauranga)
- February: Tuesday the 12th at 2pm (64 Devonport Rd, Tauranga)
Both sessions are designed for those new to Facebook and are limited to 6 people. To confirm your place please email email@example.com or call me at my desk on 0800 555 044.