Is your business on Facebook?
Before you answer, consider the following stats:
- There are 2 million Facebook users in NZ (and 70,000 Facebookers in Tauranga alone!)
- If Facebook was a country, it’d be the third-largest country in the world!
- Facebook users spend an hour each day on the site
Whichever way you look at it, it’s hard to deny that Facebook has a massive influence over people (hint: customers) in NZ.
But the trouble is, most small businesses don’t know where to start – so we’re running a 2 hour workshop later this September to help.
This Facebook workshop is for you if:
- You need help setting up your Facebook business page
- You’ve got an existing Facebook business page, but don’t know how to use it effectively
- You have Facebook marketing questions you need answers too!
Join our first ever Facebook basics workshop
We’ll go in-depth and cover the nitty-gritty of managing your Facebook page.
- Setting up a Facebook page correctly
- How to creating different types of posts (photos, videos, links, plain text)
- How to be on Facebook without being on Facebook (how to schedule Facebook updates)
- How to come up with Facebook post ideas
- How to spark discussion with your Facebook fans
- How to Facebook stalk your competitors
- The basics of advertising on Facebook (how to boost Facebook posts)
When? Fri 26th Sept from 1pm–3pm
Where? Ignition Co-Working Space (29 Grey Street, Tauranga)
Cost? $180+gst per person
What to bring:
- Your laptop (and power cord)
- Your Facebook-related questions
- Your business cards (don’t miss the networking opportunity!)
Oh yeah, and we’ll provide infectious enthusiasm and tea and coffee of course 🙂
Contact us or email email@example.com to register (limited to the first 10 people, honest)